Saturday, September 3, 2016

My refrigerator wasn't running for close to 1/2 days? What can I/can't I eat of these things? cookingforbeginners

I moved into a dorm for grad school that included a mini fridge. I thought my mom plugged it in, but it wasn't. I bought...

-A bag of baby carrots. They're slimy (the baby ones were on sale, next time I'll get the normal ones).

-Blueberries/black raspberries.

-Spinach. I had some and it seems fine.

-Unopened hummus. It seems fine.

-Greek yogurt. It tastes fine.

-Milk. It smells a little off maybe, but it's not separating/curdling.

-Eggs

The next 3 I bought last night, and actually started freezing around 10.

-Frozen tilapia.

-Frozen chicken strips.

-Frozen peas.

So I'd love to hear what you guys think about my mishap! I'm going to try to use the food up faster that was left out. Thanks.



Submitted September 03, 2016 at 11:50PM by Bokonomy http://ift.tt/2bKrpjm cookingforbeginners

No comments:

Post a Comment