Friday, July 1, 2016

ISO: East Coast Hops FT: list beertrade

I'm looking to do a somewhat large trade (or several smaller ones). My buddy is getting married on July 22nd and I'd like to get him some east coast IPAs for his bachelor party, as none of us have yet to try them. I'm mainly looking to go $4$, and don't need any limited releases. The fresher the better. Below is what we're mainly looking for, in order of preference...

ISO:

Treehouse

Trillium

Tired Hands

Heady Topper

Zombie Dust

FT:

I live in the bay area and have access to Fieldwork, Cellarmaker, SARA, Rare Barrel, Almanac, and can also make a trip to Russian River if you're looking for Pliny and RR sours. If you're willing to take growlers/crowlers from any of the above breweries, I'm more than willing to go slightly below $4$ (not including the price of the growler itself, of course). Some bottles I have currently include...

SARA Lingering Spirits

BASS

BCBS '13-'15

BC Rare '15

Supplication

Consecration

Also, if you're a homebrewer, I have tons of aged hop pellets (Saaz '14, Citra '13) from a local brewery that have been aged/stored in refrigerators their whole lives. I can give you however much you'd like.

I'm not looking to make an immediate trade or ship soon, as the wedding is still several weeks away. Just looking to get into contact with the right people and hopefully establish a loose trade agreement for a few weeks down the line.



Submitted July 02, 2016 at 12:56AM by BIRD-UP http://ift.tt/298oArk beertrade

No comments:

Post a Comment