Friday, March 17, 2017

My neighbor caught me outside to ask if he could jack my electricity "just for one night" offmychest

My neighbor (48M) was a bartender but now I'm not sure he really has steady income. I figured I would help him out and hire him to tile my floor. When it was time for me to pay him he not only jacked the price up $120 more than his quote, but he was in my ass to get paid and my mom was in the hospital. Needless to say I was a little distracted, but told him the situation. I paid him the next week. He basically had the attitude that I cheated him bc I wouldn't pay the extra. I basically had the attitude that I did him a huge solid, he just earned $350. Since then I have texted him about different things and he ignores me. Today, he caught me outside and asked me if he could jack my electric "for just one night", that the electric was going to be shut off and he needs to keep the refrigerator on. I took a moment before I answered him through the fence, and said sure. Then I said to plug it in the garage, he said no that the outlet by the door works. (UM..OKAYYY!) But I let him. I asked him to slide me a twenty for it. He agreed as he shuffled that thought aside. I'm worried. Is he doing this when I'm at work all day?? I like the chance to help someone out but am I being to nice? He already created a dramatic situation making me out to look like the bad guy as I was helping him out then also... I'm on a budget myself, I'm not about to accept paying for him when I scroll through Facebook tomorrow and see where's he's day drinking. Again. On his boat.



Submitted March 17, 2017 at 11:36AM by BootsyRavenwood http://ift.tt/2ngdMSU offmychest

No comments:

Post a Comment