Thursday, September 8, 2016

TIFU and scratched strngrs' fridge w/ word magnets tifu

alright reddit,, I done did it. I need ur help to get out of this 1... I (college stnd) am house sitting (day 4! (for an older couple)), just got rlly high and watched The Little Prince(tm?) and afterwards happened upon some "poetry magnets" in a kitchen closet. .. ...... eagerly I sought the morrow wherein this fantastic terror ceased to borrow space and time amongst my radiant sorrow.. ... . ..... b/c those magnets really scratched the dark void out from this warmth-sucking Whirlpool (TM) refrigerator. I got a mad decent haiku about dogs out of it though.

What do I do ?? I can't rub it out I don't think... they're small scratches in smooth/glossy plastic. How do I tell them? I can email... but :+/

I have pictures but am currently unrealistically set on finishing things besides this post before going to bed.



Submitted September 08, 2016 at 01:17PM by hswoon http://ift.tt/2cDJulg tifu

No comments:

Post a Comment