Saturday, September 3, 2016

30 [M4F] Boston - The roof is not my child but I will raise it r4r

30 year old male just north of Boston. Not looking for NSA FWB or a serious relationship or an OMG WTF BBQ, just someone to maybe grab a drink and have a conversation and/or go dancing tonight.

Its a holiday weekend and I stupidly didn't think enough ahead to make plans. Either my friends have gone away for the long weekend or they are at a wedding I didn't make the cut for.

About me? Normal single 30 year old guy with a job and a dog I love. 5ft 11 tall and refrigerator shaped I am into sports(football and baseball) but can also tell you everything about Star Wars, Harry Potter, or any other of more geeky subjects.

Just looking to have a fun Saturday evening nothing serious. If we like each other we can keep in touch and if not that's cool too because hey at least I got to know someone new and exciting.

Here is a picture of my dog Penny

http://ift.tt/2c2h5qU

can send a picture of me if you want but the dog is so much cuter



Submitted September 04, 2016 at 05:20AM by entock http://ift.tt/2bMTKLQ r4r

No comments:

Post a Comment