Thursday, March 16, 2017

Why is this subreddit enamored with the refrigerator container? MealPrepSunday

Almost every post I see, it's a number of meals portioned out, layed out in an admittedly attractive and ordered way, all in these less-than-tupperware plastic containers.

This seems foolish to me. I might be wrong but hear me out, please. These meals have to be going bad by the time you get to the last one, right? Things have to be starting to taste off.

Forgive me for being blunt, but fuck these containers. Fuck the weekly cycle. I can make a month's worth of meals in a day with these principles; buying in bulk, cooking in bulk, and using my vacuum sealer.

This subreddit is a fashion. The underlying principles are glamorized, and all of you who do this are only completing half-measures.



Submitted March 16, 2017 at 10:51AM by AbstracTyler http://ift.tt/2mvjUlD MealPrepSunday

No comments:

Post a Comment