Friday, March 3, 2017

I [30m] had an amazing time when my [34f] girlfriend surprised me by instigating a night of [role-play]. sex

I’ll preface this by stating that my girlfriend and I have a very healthy sex life. We both want each other all the time. We have sex almost daily [sometimes twice], but it’s always spontaneous. Sometimes it’s late at night before bed, sometimes it’s mid-day, and sometimes it’s at 5:30am when her first alarm goes off.

I had mentioned recently that I’d be interested in some role-play. I’m always open and honest about what I want, so I just brought it up and immediately forgot about it thanks to A.D.D. or boobies or a butterfly or something. Anyway…

I received a series of unexpected texts from my girlfriend while I was at work yesterday (4pm).

 GF: Is this John? GF: I know you don’t know me, but have been wanting to get to know you for a long time. GF: Ever since you were with my sister… Me: What? GF: I know you’re seeing someone. But she doesn’t have to know. 

My dumbass immediately sent a message from my work e-mail to hers.

 Me: Where is your phone?! GF: Right next to me in my desk. Me: Then wtf is this?! *Attached screenshot of texts* GF: Looks to me like you need to charge your phone. That’s a low battery. That’s what that is ;) 

It finally dawned on me that we were role-playing and no one had stolen or somehow hacked into her phone. It’s worth mentioning that we used to kid around about me having a red-head on the side named Ginger. My girlfriend is a blonde. I continued the conversation through text.

 Me: Who’s your sister? GF: Ginger. Me: Mmm. I forgot about her. What color is your hair? GF: Blonde. She got all the red. I happen to know that blondes have more fun anyway. Me: I’ve always like blondes anyway GF: I’ve always thought that you were sexy. I was super jealous that you chose her. GF: Not your fault. I didn’t introduce myself. I saw you though. Me: Your sister was a drunken mistake. I only stayed with her because I had nothing better to do. I didn’t know about you. You already seem like something better…to do GF: I am. GF: Want to find out? Me: I do, but first – tell me your name GF: Victoria GF: But I prefer Vicky Me: When can I see you, Vicky? GF: Tonight? Me: I can “work late” GF: Perfect GF: 235 Adlib Rd. 7:00? (A restaurant that we both love) Me: I’ll be there. What will you be wearing? How will I know it’s you? GF: I’ll be at the bar Me: Is there anything that you’d like to see me in? Besides you, I mean GF: I see you have me figured out already. I’m sure you’ll look sexy in whatever you put on GF: I’ll be in black Me: Not for long. 

I thought it best to send an e-mail to my girlfriend.

 Me: Baby, I’m going to have to stay a little bit later than usual at the office. Just put some foil over my dinner. I love you. GF: Ok. Don’t work too hard. Dinner will be in the refrigerator. Love you too. 

I left work at 5pm and rushed home to shower and shave. I was preparing for my first blind date. I was actually nervous on the car ride because I didn’t know what to expect; moreover, how to act. She called me by name in the text. Was I supposed to be myself or alter my bio slightly?

I intentionally ran a few minutes late just because I didn’t want to be the one waiting at the bar. I pulled in at 7:05, saw her car in the lot, and became as excited as kid on the last day of school.

I walked into the restaurant and saw her at the bar. There she was - blonde hair, blue eyes, a perfect body covered up in a black women’s business suit and sexy heels.

She extended her hand and said, “Hello, John. I’m Vicky”. I played along and responded, “You’re better looking than I expected”.

Vicky is a go-getter who works at a law firm down the street. She was waiting for her sister, Ginger, to move to New York before she could move in on me. Apparently, Ginger learned all of her good bedroom manners from Vicky. There were plenty of sexual innuendos that probably confused the people working behind the bar because, on the surface, this looked like a blind date.

Vicky asked what I did for a living. Shit! I didn’t think about it. I blurted out, “I’m an exotic dancer”. She inquired further, “What’s your stage name?”

 Me: Mac McBeefy, but you won’t find that on a menu at McDonald’s. GF: What exactly do you do there? Me: Anything if the price is right. GF: How much would you charge me if I showed up? Me: The club is pretty exclusive. It’s only for the elites. Besides, I don’t mix business with pleasure. I can be all yours free of charge if you play your cards right. 

Dinner was great. She stayed in character the entire time even though I tried to break her once or twice by mentioning my girlfriend. We stayed there for about an hour before we decided that she should follow me to my place. I asked which Mercedes was hers in the parking lot. Then, she got into her Camry.

The build-up led to something beautiful. It started on my couch. She had me in her mouth almost instantly. It moved to the bed. She never broke character. I lifted her shirt which exposed the tattoo that covers her left side from breast to ass and asked if anyone at the office knew about it. She said that no one at work knows who she really is. I had one hand on her ass and quickly popped her bra off with the other. She’s always amazed at how fast I do it, so I just explained that I spend all day taking off clothing. I’m a professional.

Once we were on the bed, I stripped her down to her panties and blindfolded her with a bandana. I kissed, licked, and sucked on almost every inch of her body before I ate ‘dessert’. I thought about teasing her longer, but I could tell that she was close, so I let her come as I went down on her. Then, we fucked in about 5 different positions (which took about 45 minutes) before she could come again. It was a big one. She screamed. I came. I stayed inside of her for about another 5 minutes because we were both too exhausted to move. It was difficult withholding “I love you” throughout such an intense and passionate session.

She had prepared so much, but told me that she forgot half of it because I made her nervous. One line that she wanted to use was one that I had told her years ago, “Tell me that you love me, then fuck me like you don’t”. She completely forgot to use that gem. She had also planned on sneaking out in the middle of the night/early morning to make it more like a one night stand, but forgot.

The point is that she planned and put a LOT of effort into this because I had mentioned in passing that I thought that I might like it. I know that she was loving it too, but it was the thought that really counted. She fell asleep around 11pm and I stayed up for another hour and a half just smiling from ear to ear thinking about how lucky I was to have her.

Girls and guys of Reddit, surprise your loved ones with memorable experiences. Show them that you care. Listen to them. Love them. Be happy. Mac McBeefy signing out.

tl;dr: My gf surprised me with a night of role-play. It was amazing.



Submitted March 04, 2017 at 12:19AM by am_john http://ift.tt/2lE9YpD sex

No comments:

Post a Comment