Tuesday, March 14, 2017

[HOUSING] For rent in West LA, private 1bd/ba in 2bd/2ba ($1200+utils) LAlist

Posted this ad on Craigslist, follow the link for pictures.

http://ift.tt/2npDqlr

Hi there, I'm Evan. Due to unforeseen circumstances, my current roommate is moving out. I'm looking for a new roommate to take over the remaining 9 months of a 12 month lease. A little bit about me: Born and raised in LA, I'm a full-time professional, I'm in a long-term relationship, I enjoy cooking and eating great food, I'm a gamer and play almost nightly, I enjoy watching TV and movies, and I like dogs! Feel free to ask me questions!

$2400/month total rent, your half is $1200/month + 1/2 utilities, Internet. Owner pays water. Singular person occupancy. Any gender welcome. Gated tandem parking. Each bedroom is identical and comes with a walk-in closet and a private bathroom located in the bedroom. New linoleum in kitchen, bathrooms, and entryway. On site manager. Central AC and heat. Gas Fireplace. Refrigerator, dishwasher, microwave, and gas stove. Secure entry into building. Washer and dryer on site. No pets. :( Walking distance to Sawtelle Japantown, Santa Monica Blvd., Ralphs and Trader Joe's. Across the street from a park that includes a skate park, tennis courts, and pool. You would be taking over as co-tenant on the lease, which expires December 31st 2017.

Message me if you're interested. I'm looking for someone who's easy going and responsible. In order to find the best fit possible and not waste your time or mine, please email me your answers to the following questions:

ROOMMATE QUESTIONS

1) How often do you clean? a) Every day to every few days - I can't stand living in an untidy place. b) About once a week - I'm okay with a little bit of clutter, but I don't let the place go. c) About once a month - I'm okay with living in an untidy place.

2) Do you like having friends over or prefer keeping the party away from home? a) My friends are over a lot - more than 3 times a week. b) My friends are over occasionally - a few times a month. c) I don't tend to have friends over very often - every few months.

3) Do you smoke? a) Yes, I regularly smoke weed. (4+ times a week) b) Yes, I regularly smoke cigarettes/cigars. (4+ times a week) c) Yes, I occasionally smoke weed. (~4 times a month) d) Yes, I occasionally smoke cigarettes/cigars. (~4 times a month) e) No, I don't smoke.

4) Does smoking bother you? a) Yes, I'd prefer not to be around it. b) I'm indifferent. c) No, it doesn't bother me.

5) Do you drink? a) Yes, I regularly drink. (4+ times a week) b) Yes, I occasionally drink. (~4 times a month) c) Yes, I socially drink. d) No, I don't drink.

6) Does drinking bother you? a) Yes, I'd prefer not to be around it. b) I'm indifferent. c) No, it doesn't bother me.

7) Which statement best describes you? a) I am a morning person and prefer to live with a morning person. b) I am a morning person and can live with a night person. c) I am a night person and prefer to live with a night person. d) I am a night person but can live with a morning person.

8) What time do you prefer to go to bed? a) 8 pm - 10 pm b) 10 pm - 12 am c) 12 am - 2 am d) After 2 am e) Other - Explain

9) What time do you prefer to wake up? a) Before 7 am b) 7 am - 9 am c) 9am - 11am d) I sleep as long as possible e) Other - Explain

10) Are you a light or heavy sleeper? a) Light sleeper - Things wake me up quite often. b) Heavy sleeper - I can sleep through just about anything. c) Moderate sleeper - Loud noises tend to wake me, but I can sleep through quieter things.

11) What is your work schedule? a) Please fill in here.

12) How long have you been at your current job? a) 1-6 months b) 6-12 months c) 1-3 years d) 3+ years e) Other - explain

13) What is your romantic situation? a) I'm in a long-term relationship. My S/O will be visiting frequently. b) I'm in a long-term relationship. My S/O will not be visiting frequently. c) I'm in a new relationship. My S/O will be visiting frequently. d) I'm in a new relationship. My S/O will not be visiting frequently. e) I'm dating. My dates will be visiting frequently. f) I'm dating. My dates will be not visiting frequently. g) I'm single.

14) How often do you cook? a) A few times a day. b) Once a day. c) A few times a week. d) A few times a month. e) Hardly ever.

15) Would you self-identify as an introvert or an extrovert? a) Introvert b) Extrovert c) Mostly Introvert with some Extrovert d) Mostly Extrovert with some Introvert e) Ambivert

16) Do you prefer sharing things or keeping things separate? a) Sharing everything from food to clothes. b) Sharing some items like dishes and cleaning supplies. c) Sharing select items if given permission first. d) I prefer keeping everything separate.

17) What do you generally prefer to keep the temperature at? a) Around 80. b) Around 75. c) Around 70.

18) How important is music to you? a) Very. I listen to music very often. b) Average. I take it or leave it. c) Not. I don't tend to listen to music very much.

19) Do you recycle? a) Yes. I recycle as much as possible. b) Sort of. I recycle an average amount. c) No. I don't recycle.

20) Do you expect to have overnight guests? a) Yes, I will have overnight guests at least once a week. b) Yes, I will have overnight guests a few times a month. c) Yes, I will have overnight guests every few months. d) No, I don't expect any overnight guests.

21) How much time do you expect to spend in the common areas? a) A majority of my time. b) About half my time. c) A minority of my time.

22) What kind of a relationship do you want in a roommate? a) Do everything together b) To be friends c) To be respectful and peacefully coexist

23) In dealing with conflicts: a) I am able to clearly express my feelings and concerns. b) I will generally express my concerns in a joking fashion so that the other person gets the hint. c) I usually wait until I am really annoyed or angry. d) I am not comfortable asserting myself in conflicts.

24) Anything else I should know?



Submitted March 15, 2017 at 12:10AM by Goobermench http://ift.tt/2moYzKz LAlist

No comments:

Post a Comment