Saturday, March 4, 2017

My brand new Refrigerator gets Hot HomeImprovement

I just bought a brand new refrigerator. A large 593litre one. I have only had it two days. And it gets quite hot on the sides. In fact uncomfortably hot (though I am always able to still touch it without being burnt/scalded).

Now I live in Brisbane, Australia and it gets quite hot outside, often 30+ degrees celsius on average. But my apartment can get 10-15 degrees hotter than outside. My old fridge (a much smaller second-hand one) used to also get hot on the outside particularly around the doors), but I used to think that it was because it was an old fridge.

Does this signify a fault with my new fridge? or is it just a result of the high ambient temperature it is dealing with? I don't want my new fridge to burn out or anything. Thank you for your time.



Submitted March 04, 2017 at 08:15PM by tholovar http://ift.tt/2mDINAp HomeImprovement

No comments:

Post a Comment