Tuesday, March 21, 2017

How would YOU answer the pager, part 3: Revenge of the Pager paydaytheheist

Original post Part 2

Good lines from the last one:

"Ok, I'm gonna be brutally honest, control - this is the PAYDAY gang, we're robbing this place, and if you call that in, you're sending two hundred plus people to their death. Do the sane thing, and call the all clear. Thanks."

"Yeah Steve, I'm asking I'm asking 'em. H- hey control?... is your refrigerator running? Ha ha ha heh heh heee.." beat "sorry control, dare contest."

"The FitnessGram Pager Test is a-......nevermind, control."

[Gruff choice] "I'm gonna start shooting if you don't bring the money, smart guy." [Normal voice] "Nah, just fuckin' with ya. Safe and quiet here. Kill me before the boredom does. Please."



Submitted March 21, 2017 at 09:08PM by PatMartins http://ift.tt/2nj0QLs paydaytheheist

No comments:

Post a Comment