Friday, March 17, 2017

Conversation between two ghosts Jokes

Ghost 1: Hey

Ghost 2: Hey

Ghost 1: How did you die??

Ghost 2: I was mistakenly locked up in a refrigerator. At first, i was chilling, then, i started freezing, and then, i couldn't breathe again... i died of suffocation.

Ghost 1: Wow.... what a sad way to die.

Ghost 2: Yeah. How did u die?

Ghost 1: I died of heart attack.

Ghost 2: What happened?

Ghost 1: My wife cheated on me. i came back home and saw a man's pair of shoes. then, i rushed to the bedroom and met only my wife there. She was naked. i knew there was a man in the house coz my neighbor told me. and the man was still in the house as my wife was undressed and scared. so, i started running and searching the whole house. i searched in the kid's room, kitchen, toilet, bathroom, wardrobe and dinning. i couldn't find him and i was very tired of running, so i got a heart attack.

Ghost 2: IDIOT!!!! If u would have checked the refrigerator we would have been both alive by now!!!



Submitted March 18, 2017 at 04:02AM by -ADILLION- http://ift.tt/2mcahgw Jokes

No comments:

Post a Comment