Monday, April 17, 2017

Drank a few creatures Advice

I’m not freaking out about this or anything I just thought I’d ask since my insurance hasn’t kicked in yet. So, I just moved into a new apartment that is pretty great and they did a cleaning before I moved, but I like things a bit cleaner and there were a few things I had to do when I got in there (fix some caulk issues in the bathroom, add a bit more paint to touch up some discolored spots, a few other things) nothing major. While doing this I was drinking ice water with ice from the freezer. After my third glass the automatic ice maker had to catch up with me, and when I saw the new ice cubes I notice tiny beige bugs frozen in the ice cubes. I threw out that batch of ice and made a few more thinking it would eventually flush out all of the bugs but it’s been two days and there are still bugs in my ice. They look like fleas but larger and have a light brown almost white color. I called maintenance to come by and fix whatever the problem is or provide a new refrigerator.

I feel like I likely drank one or two of the bugs in my first few glasses of water which is probably not a big deal. But, I’m also worried that I may have drank the eggs of whatever this creature may be and may have some sort of parasite. Mostly, this popped into my head because a friend of mine recently had a horrible experience with worms after a trip to India and she told me about it in graphic detail. Am I just being silly and this is a nonissue? OR, has anyone heard of this happening before and the person ending up with worms or something?



Submitted April 17, 2017 at 08:40PM by Guprodigy1 http://ift.tt/2oEn9dq Advice

No comments:

Post a Comment