Thursday, April 27, 2017

Going to a con next weekend. What can I bring with limited storage and no microwave? EatCheapAndHealthy

The hotel I'm going to has no refrigerator or microwave. I can bring a cooler and I can heat water with a coffee pot. Planning on bringing a small cooler and refilling with ice. They do have various food options there, but don't want to spend a bunch on that. Would rather bring things, but don't know the best things aside from ramen. Which I've done before, but trying to eat better.

I'm doing more of a Paleo diet right now, but know during this weekend I may not be able to stick to it as much as I want. Just want something that isn't ramen a few times a day and isn't spending tons at the hotel.

What fruit and veg will hold up over a couple days between two people in a cooler? Any recipes that just need hot water?

Sorry if this has been posted before or doesn't belong here. Thought I'd ask!



Submitted April 28, 2017 at 05:54AM by AlfcatLannister http://ift.tt/2qdq4wV EatCheapAndHealthy

No comments:

Post a Comment