Sunday, April 23, 2017

Tracking down a leak.. Think it's my refrigerator.. Assistance needed.. HomeImprovement

So I went into my office for the first time all day and was greeted with the 2nd and 3rd images.. I tried finding the leak and noted that the fridge was directly above my office..

I pulled the fridge out and the water dispenser hose had a very slight leak / holes in it that was spraying out a mist.. The one corner of the floor was pretty wet, but nothing crazy..

I shut the water line off that does the water dispensing until I get a new hose.. However, I just don't think that would be enough water to do what I came down to in my office..

Where the little water was on the floor behind the fridge was the back corner, right where the picture I provided below is.. That same corner..

Is this white stuff normal? I don't see any water currently coming from my fridge but like I said.. I just can't imagine the mist that was coming out of the hose could have done this..

Thoughts? Thanks!

http://ift.tt/2pV6qW7



Submitted April 24, 2017 at 06:08AM by Kmccb http://ift.tt/2p7m0uY HomeImprovement

No comments:

Post a Comment