Thursday, April 20, 2017

WTB a unicorn of a refrigerator 22"d x 44"w x 96"h. Appliances

I'm having a bit of a conundrum finding a fridge for my kitchen remodel. My current kitchen layout isn't great and without relocating windows, doors, and plumbing,(or having an insurance fire) an oddball sized refrigerator would fix all my layout problems. I've had no luck via the interwebs finding anything appropriate commercial or residential.

I'm looking for something to fit a maximum space of 22"d x 44"w x 96"h.

I've considered getting 2 apartment units and boxing them in together or doing a diy custom build out but would like to buy a single pre-made unit if possible.

Any suggestions on this would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance. :)



Submitted April 21, 2017 at 10:06AM by TheCheshireMatt http://ift.tt/2oQiKWq Appliances

No comments:

Post a Comment