Thursday, April 20, 2017

So I dropped a beer bottle but didn't break it Glitch_in_the_Matrix

It happened pretty recently, I was at a friend's place getting beer out of the refrigerator. Having so many things in my hands and being the high fuck I am, I dropped the one beer bottle I had in my hand. (It slipped cause it was a Corona slim bottle neck, fml)

I see it touch the ground and make the falling noice and then just flash to a moment when I have it in my hand and I'm picking it up from the floor. The metal cap popped off and it starring frothing (all signs that it actually broke) but the glass was intact.

Wiped the beer off the floor and finished the left over. So, what was that? I can't stop thinking about Life is Strange. Is this how people around Max feel when she reverses time and fixes it?



Submitted April 21, 2017 at 10:03AM by dragonishq http://ift.tt/2pJTjqK Glitch_in_the_Matrix

No comments:

Post a Comment