Wednesday, April 19, 2017

Shopping List / Pantry Staples for meal prep MealPrepSunday

Hello all I'm new to meal prep and I've always relied on microwave meals/pot noodles and other branded things mainly because "I can't be bothered cooking".

Well that's changing I can be bothered to cook I want to eat well but herein lies a problem. I haven't the faintest idea what to shop for...

I mean, I'm not completely clueless I know to buy the ingredients for the recipes and then go from there. But I want to know if any of you have a set of things you always buy or buy in bulk

E.g. Vegetables, Potatoes, Pasta, Meat, Spices

Or a break down of your inventories / stock, quantities if you wish

Things like Pantry list, Refrigerator list, Freezer list. Or Grains list, Meat list, Spice list, Vegetable list. Ect.

I know it's probably an odd request but it would help me out with my startup into meal prep as I say everything I've eaten in the past decade has always come from a packet, a box, a takeaway or a chef I want to change this habit and be a little more productive and healthy



Submitted April 20, 2017 at 12:29AM by Samurai_Quack http://ift.tt/2pCV09g MealPrepSunday

No comments:

Post a Comment