Thursday, April 20, 2017

9 staplers? Frugal

So I just came back from an estate sale, one of my favorite past times. I was looking for outdoor planters and file folders.

I have seen plenty of houses where I wonder what the heck they were thinking. But this guy had 4 refrigerators in his kitchen and 2 more in the garage. There were 3 egg slicers all 3 still in the original packaging. On the counter were 3 bagel slicers, two still in the original packaging.

In the office there were 9 staplers, 5 standard office size, one giant one and 3 of the mini-staplers that fit in your palm. There were 3 full size, not desk top, copiers and 20 reams of office paper. In the living room were 6 Lazy Boy recliners and a box with at least 15 remotes.

When I go to houses like this I always wonder, what would people living in huts in Columbia think of us.



Submitted April 21, 2017 at 01:56AM by txholdup http://ift.tt/2ovJ70e Frugal

No comments:

Post a Comment