Friday, December 26, 2014

No, this coffee tastes weird breakingmom


I visitied my inlaws this past weekend. Because I'm not real fond of doing so, I always get a container of International Delight Vanilla Creamer to go with my coffee up there as my treat for putting up with them. It's the only time I do this, otherwise, it's just sugar and half/half.


We get up there, I sit down to nurse the baby and MIL offers to get me coffee. Oh, and BTW, she has some of that creamer that I like. Wow, I'm thinking, that's really nice - they realized that I like this stuff and got me some! She pours the coffee and creamer, brings it over, I drink my coffee.


Next morning, they're out, I go to drink some coffee and get the container out of the fridge. To my surprise, it's about 1/3 of the way full. Kinda weird, but maybe they're buying it now because they've tried it when I've brought some up.


I go to pour and a lump falls into my coffee. Still benefit of the doubt, I assume maybe it's just thick because the refrigerator is cold - it's partially frozen. So I look in the bottle...the entire inside of the bottle is black with mold. This isn't a new bottle, this is the bottle I brought up last time, which was...counting...5-6 months ago.







Submitted December 26, 2014 at 11:16PM by virtuesplea http://ift.tt/1xoj52n breakingmom

No comments:

Post a Comment