Tuesday, December 30, 2014

PLEASE READ. I'm not from this reality! nosleep


I need your help fellow no sleepers. My names Peter and Im just your average 16 year old boy, nothing special about me. I honestly dont know where to start. Basically, I'm not from your reality. The only thing I can think is that this is a parallel universe/alternate reality. Before i start, there are a few things you need to know. My father died in a car accident when I was 7 years old, I dont play any sports, and I have no friends.


Ok here it goes, It all started when I woke up 3 days ago. It was just like any other day, I woke up at 6:45, went in the shower and went downstairs to make breakfast. When I went to open my refrigerator though, I saw a note one the fridge. "Remember Peter, I'm not going to be home this weekend, don't do anything crazy! Love ya kiddo! -Dad"


Dad.


What the actual fuck. I didn't know what to do. I just sort of grabbed the note and re read it over and over again. Eventually I decided to call my mom, I never see her in the morning because she has to be at work at 7. I went to call her, but she wasn't in my fucking contacts. I couldn't find her anywhere, no contacts, no text messages, nothing. I was freaking out, I didn't know what to do. I must have lost track of time because I looked at the corner of my phone and saw it was 7:30 and I was going to be late for school. I grabbed my books and ran to school.


School was... odd. At first, it was little things. My teacher would always call on me and people would often waved hello to me.


No one EVER noticied me before. Not at all, this threw me off completely. At lunch I usually sit alone, and I went to go do that. I sat down and started to eat, then boom, everyone fucking cane and sat down next to me. They all wanted to talk to me. I needed to get out of there, I got up and went to the nurses office. I told her I felt nauseous. She told me I wasnt allowed to leave school without a parent, and Dad, My living Dad, wasnt home. I left the office and went on with my day. God, it was strange. When the last bell finally rang, I jetted out of school and went straight home. When I got home I dropped my stuff on the floor and went up to my room and turned on the tv. I wasnt watching it though, I just was staring at it, trying to think what the fuck was happening. But then something on then news caught my eye.


Obama was giving a speech.


Barack Obama, was President of the United States.


He lost, McCain won. McCain is president, not Obama. I've always been a conspiracy theorist and into weird freaky shit, but I never wanted any of it to happen to me. I quickly pulled out my phone and searched up certain key events in history. I was shocked to see everything that has happened here. Your twin towers fell? All these school shootings? You guys arent at war with North Korea?


I'm desperate no sleep, I really think I've some how entered a weird backwards world. I use to go on here all the time in my home world, so I deicided this was a good place to ask for help. Please, any advice, just help me get home.







Submitted December 31, 2014 at 04:31AM by TheSpectre14 http://www.reddit.com/r/nosleep/comments/2qv0uz/please_read_im_not_from_this_reality/ nosleep

No comments:

Post a Comment