Wednesday, December 31, 2014

TIFU for breaking my aunt's fridge magnet toy tifu


We just arrived from the grocery with my cousins to prepare for the New Year. My aunt told us to get all the things we shopped from the car and take it to the refrigerator (as what I've heard). I then tried to open the fridge but it was almost full, I had not opened the lights and just tried to check open spaces. I tried to open the upper part, but some of the magnetic toys seemed loose, well I opened it up fully and one of the toys knocked down and it broke in half. My cousin heard it, and he then tells me "You broke the magnetic toy from the fridge, you idiot just place it on the table". My aunt heard a bit of it and asked what happened but my cousin says nothing. I'm a bit clumsy for a young adult.


So I tried to hide it, and asked one of my other cousins for super glue. He doesn't have so I just hid the broken toy in my wallet. Seemed fine until an hour later. I thought she will never think of that toy. My aunt then shouts where ' that magnetic toy from the fridge? That's from London. Well my jackass cousin outs me for doing this and then tells her I broke it. She then shouts at me real bad. Really fucked up new years eve.


TL, DR': Accidentally broke a magnetic toy from the fridge after trying to find a spot for the groceries in the fridge. I tried to hide the evidence, but I was busted.







Submitted December 31, 2014 at 04:31PM by ItsVinn http://www.reddit.com/r/tifu/comments/2qwt9f/tifu_for_breaking_my_aunts_fridge_magnet_toy/ tifu

No comments:

Post a Comment