Tuesday, December 30, 2014

ghost of the kitchen nosleep


Hell everybody!:)Oops!Forgot the 'o'. I'm new in nosleep.I'm writing this recent incident which happened to me because trust me I just cannot let this haunt me forever. When I'm home alone, I often get this feeling that someone is at my home only when I go to the kitchen.It feels that someone is staring at me when I'm taking something from the refrigerator.I never gave it any heed,but when I go back to my room I could hear some utensils or spoons falling.I get freaked for that amount of time but after that everything gets back to normal.Even in night I could hear someone walking in the kitchen.I never really thought it would be a ghost when my father bought me a labrador retriever whose name we kept Buster.I was really thirsty at the middle of the night.As usual I could hear the same noise but this time I could hear another noise.A barking noise.I slowly opened the door .The kitchen is situated at the front of my room and I could see that Buster was wagging his tail at something or I would rather say at someone.And suddenly to my horror I could see Buster flying.It seemed that the invisible being was picking Buster up and cuddling with him.I closed the door and ran inside my blanket.That was the scariest night I ever had.I asked my mother if someone lived here before us but she said no.I don't know who could that be.The mystery remains till today.







Submitted December 30, 2014 at 02:05PM by midnightnoise http://www.reddit.com/r/nosleep/comments/2qssnf/ghost_of_the_kitchen/ nosleep

No comments:

Post a Comment