Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Gas station clerk fucked with me trees


So my buddy didn't have any drops in his apartment, and I couldn't go home with those toasty [8] eyes, so I decided to head down to the nearest gas station to buy some. Keep in mind that this gas station is about 8x20 feet without shelves/drink refrigerators. I roll in, get out of the car and into the tiny store. The first thing to meet my eyes was a group of three kids who looked about 15, all with longboards. Since they were at the register I decided to go behind them and look for some tasty drank. I noticed the kids had left and decided that I didn't have money for drops and drank ;-; so I turned around, and boom, cop right in front of me. I was a bit to the left of him and he wasn't facing me, so when I noticed his gun and uniform, the clerk probably saw the internal panic happening in my head. For a brief moment, I considered just walking out the door, but I realized that would look suspicious, and I still needed those drops. At this point, I still didn't even have them drippies cause they're up front right by the clerk


"Hey, how can I help you?" he asked in a friendly voice. He knew god damn well what I needed.


"I'm just going to get some drops" I responded as I was reaching for them on the shelf. When I grabbed the drops, I accidentally knocked over other drops as well as various other things. Trying to catch the falling things only made me knock more stuff off, as the store clerk picked up ones off the ground. I continually apologize as I'm still picking stuff up, and he continues to say,


"It's ok, bud" in that still friendly voice. I could feel the cops eyes staring into the back of my head. At this point it was just the three of us is that tight little space. A song was playing over some speaker, Ain't No Rest For The Wicked, and in an attempt to keep my cool, I told him,


"This is a great song, man" to which he said


"Hell yeah, it is, bud" That's like the fifth time he's called me bud... I thought to myself. After I finished paying and everything, the clerk said


"Alright, thank you guys." 'Guys?' I thought. That was weird. As I exited the door, his final exclamation was:


"Have a good day you guys" He said it again. While walking to my car, my brain went off, thinking that by his implication of guys (me and the cop) that the cop would follow and pull me over, which he didn't, yet it still made me extremely paranoid. Sorry if this was so long, it was just an interesting/scary thing that happened the other day.







Submitted January 01, 2015 at 01:59AM by spud147 http://ift.tt/1EKCNc3 trees

No comments:

Post a Comment