Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Need help for on-the-road Keto keto


Howdy guys,


I have read the FAQ and plenty of information here. But I'm not able to find the information I'm looking for, specifically.


I am a flight attendant. I am away from home somewhere between 50-75% of the time. I'm here seeking information from other road-warriors and how y'all plan/shop/ for a keto lifestyle on the road. My biggest drawbacks are keeping things cold. I have a small cooler than can hold three dinners and some other items. I use ice from the plane to keep perishables cold, but only about half of the hotels I stay in have a refrigerator in the room. So, I'd like more stable products, but don't want to sacrifice the healthful benefits. Haha, what I'm asking may be impossible, but just want to gather insight from someone else. Thanks in advance!







Submitted December 30, 2014 at 10:53PM by jetting76 http://www.reddit.com/r/keto/comments/2qtwea/need_help_for_ontheroad_keto/ keto

No comments:

Post a Comment