Monday, December 29, 2014

1979 23' Prowler Travel Trailer whatsthisworth


Album.


This is a travel trailer that I'm currently living in. I plan on selling it to buy a van so I can stealth camp. WITW?


Pros: New tires. No leaks. No structural damage. Can sleep up to 8 people. All but one of the interior lights work. Outlets work.


Cons: It has no leaks now, but does have a couple moldy spots from old leaks. No propane bottles or battery. Not very insulated. Interior needs paint and a lot of love. Lacks original appliances (refrigerator doesn't cover the whole space, so it's basically sitting in a big hole). I have not tried hooking up water to see what works or needs work. I think it probably needs a new toilet. Signals are crossed.


That's all I can think of. If you have any other questions, let me know.







Submitted December 30, 2014 at 11:11AM by LemonSniz http://www.reddit.com/r/whatsthisworth/comments/2qsf6x/1979_23_prowler_travel_trailer/ whatsthisworth

No comments:

Post a Comment