Tuesday, December 30, 2014

[Table] I am a 26 y/o that grew up in a meth lab. I can make explosives, pick locks , hot wire cars and can do so much more. I am the general trouble maker ask me anything! tabled


Verified? (This bot cannot verify AMAs just yet)


Date: 2014-12-30


Link to submission (Has self-text)



















































































































































































QuestionsAnswers
What was it like growing up in that situation? Did you have access to the lab, or was it in, say, a shed outside the house? We're there ever any instances in which the chemicals (and fumes) involved in production were vented through the house? It was ... weird. It was in the basement so fumes were a constant problem ,it smells like cat piss ,burnt wires, and matches. And no we weren't allowed to go into the basement.
My dad's girlfriends were one of the worst problems constant fighting (like the kind where guns and knives were pulled) I learned to lie to the police when and ask for a warrant when I was 10. And there were constantly people at my house.
But the thing about meth heads is that they always had shit to trade (xbox, ps2, motorcycles ,guitars. ..ext)so we always had fun shit in the house!
The worst part was that there was never any food. My brother and I had to take care of ourselves all our lives . He would cook for me (my big brother ) and hangout in my room when shit went down. We both went to work at 15 (he was 17 when I went to work) just so we could feed ourselves. Hell my brother taught me to read.
What situations have you used these skills for? Do you ever use it for professional work? I have done all kinds of crap. B&E ,gta , legal demolition, illegal sabotage ,homelessness, survival, camping, "shopping ". And yes I use my skills all the time at work. Say someone skipped on their rent but also changed the locks so we don't have a key ,I pick the lock.(locksmiths get expensive when you have to call them every week)and if they still live there and won't take the chain off their door I climb up and open there sliding glass doors (usually overlooked ).
Have you taken any of those skills learned and applied them to something that's legal? Oh yes so much crime ! my father and I used "acquire" cars When I was younger.he worked for a tow truck company and that's how I learned to hot wire cars . And also how to deal with people who run chop shops. I used to break into stores to take cigarettes , liquor, electronics ,really anything you can sell out of your car.
I just realized I misread you question. Yes I have its actually how I got my current job as a maintenance man.
How do you hotwire a car. If you can't start it by beating a screwdriver into the ignition and turning like a key. Take off the panels around the steering column and cut and strip the two red wires for power then twist them together then cut and strip starter wires and touch them together until the car starts. Or you may have to connect the battery wires to the ignition and the touch the starter wire to the others till the car starts. Easy peasy.
Is lock picking worth learning? Actually, better question: do you have any unusual skills that you would most recommend the average person learn? Yes it is worth learning I left my keys at home today and had to pick the lock when I got home 20 min ago lol. As for unusual skills not really , learn to lie and learn to fix things. I guess I don't know what you mean buy unusual . I mean I can make water filters out of scrap, I can build electric generators from scrarch. I'm a pretty good handyman so yeah.
Where would one learn to pick a locker other than video's on YouTube. Any recommendations? Perhaps find a lock picker to practice with? Any locksmith anywhere. That is probably the best way to learn and if you get along with the locksmith well enough he may just give you a job.
Quality point, that. I guess I meant like most people can tie their shoes, probably fewer can pick locks or make explosives. Well I can track animals in the woods and that comes in handy when your camping or homeless .I'm really good with a knife ya know throwing and such. If I had to recommend a skill to learn it's how to rewire your stuff,like your house ,cords,stove,refrigerator stuff like that you can save a lot of money lol.
Awesome advice. Thanks a bunch! Now I just gotta pretend like I locked my keys in my apartment. I'm sure that this approach works much better with women. Well let's hope.
How old were you when you moved out of the meth lab? Well the funny thing is I didnt. When I was 16 my dad moved in with his girlfriend leaving me and my brother in the house so we just kinda took over paying the rent and we lived there until my dad came back and "accidentally" started another lab and burned the house down.
I love how building the meth lab was the accident, not burning the house down. Right!
Have you ever been, or are you currently a meth user? Oh fuck no I saw what it did to my mom and dad and just never touched the stuff. Except for this one time my dad made coffee with the filters from his lab and I unknowingly drank the coffee on my way to school... the was an interesting day.
Sorry about your parents but good for you! It's OK my grandmother is the bomb though . She is the reason I turned out half decent.
Do you still get any trouble from people who recognize you? From either law enforcement or meth addicts Oh dear god yes. The law knows me because of my dad and to a lesser extent myself. If I get pulled over in my home town REGARDLESS of what I did to get pulled over my car gets searched. But when meth heads recognize me the always want a few bucks.
That sucks. I can imagine getting pulled over and searched all the time gets really tiring, and why some people fight the police even when they have done nothing wrong. I kinda feel you should write a book with lots of amusing drawings in it. Well I am check the title text I posted a pic of a page in my journal!
Accidentally setting up a meth lab "there I was with some funnels and tube and nothing to do that day so..." " I don't know officer ,fucking one thing led to another "
Yeah I guess i meant more comic of situations you have been in, not so much a guide to living. Your journal would be a great book to survival by the sounds of it, in case of zombies or tax evasion. Yup.
Any tips on being a better liar, I'm quite terrible I'm told. Believe what you are saying. Stay relaxed, and be comfortable with your words. Keep the normal amount of eye contact. Keep it simple and it helps to have a friend who will back you up.
Thank you for this. I'm also a terrible liar. My profession requires me to tell half truth's all the time and it always made me wonder how the hell my boss can keep a straight face with the things that he says. Apparently believing what you say can work. I never really thought about it that way. Yes sir.
What do you use pick a lock? Can you do it with a paper clip? I use the jackknife lock pick set and I love it and yes I can and no its not easy. Link to www.lockpickshop.com
What if you don't have your lock pick set on you? I keep it in my wallet. And if I still don't have it I can open a door with a card, thin piece of metal, a shovel...ext.
I don't know, I'm pretty sure I could open a door with a shovel. It's no hard. haha.
Did you ever have any negative health effects from breathing in smoke? I remember hearing that second hand meth smoke is superduper dangerous (obviously, it's meth...) Some breathing issues and my brain goes funny sometimes but nothing to bad . I don't have the best teeth but that's because my dad wasn't big on buying us tooth paste. ..or toothbrushes. ...or food.
I'm a sad panda... Naw it's cool I'm awesome!
Thanks for the reply! I'm glad you're doing well now! I was thinking about that green dog from that 2000s movie "Spun". No green pets, right?? I had a silver dollar turtle that I kept in one of those big pickle jars.lol.
What's the most illegal thing you've done (that you can share)? I won't tell you the most illegal thing but I did get caught by the police making nitroglycerin. ... and beating a man bloody for...reasons
Whats your favorite food? Crab Rangoon and general tso's chicken with fried rice . Or barbecue
Thanks bbq chicken is a great idea. Glad to help.
You're like the edgy, 2014, HBO McGyver Hahahaha well I don't like to invite that comparison but... Edit . It's an archer reference.
What is your current source of income? I'm a maintenance man for an apartment complex in the getto.
1) Do you do meth? 2) When you do these types of things, is it impulse to get money for drugs? 3) Do you ever steal a car to drive up and pick up a girl in? 4)Have you ever be caught or been to jail? 5) Have you ever been caught and picked the handcuffs to escape the cops? No.
No.
No.
Yes.
And I tried. ...once.
It used to be always about making money but never for drugs. Never been an addict.
Have you seen burn notice? You remind me of Michael Weston. Naw but a buddy of mine loves that show.
You seriously need to watch that show. It's pretty solid. OK sure why not lol.
I believe that this is a fairly accurate picture of what OP looks like. HAHAHAHAHA I was drinking something man now I gotta clean my phone.

Last updated: 2014-12-31 00:50 UTC | Next update: 2014-12-31 01:00 UTC


This post was generated by a robot! Send all complaints to epsy.







Submitted December 31, 2014 at 06:20AM by tabledresser http://www.reddit.com/r/tabled/comments/2qvd3w/table_i_am_a_26_yo_that_grew_up_in_a_meth_lab_i/ tabled

No comments:

Post a Comment