Saturday, November 1, 2014

Adderall, Xanax, and Alcohol Combo? Safe? Drugs


So, I snorted a 20mg adderall along with 1mg of Xanax about 12 hours ago. This felt pretty good. Then I got another 20mg adderall and took this orally with .25mg xanax about 7 hours ago. I'm finally coming down from the adderall so I took another .75mg xanax orally about 30 minutes ago for the comedown. I still feel kind of speedy from the adderall and I'd like to calm down a little more and possibly get to sleep. I have 2 heineken's in my refrigerator. I was thinking about drinking 1 to potentiate the xanax a little bit, since I'm out of xanax and relax me a bit more. What I don't want is to have memory loss, black out and do something stupid, end up in jail, etc.. Considering I'm still feeling pretty alert from the adderall would that prevent this? I have a tolerance to adderall, but very little to xanax. Would it be safe to drink one beer?







Submitted November 01, 2014 at 09:06PM by majere880 http://ift.tt/13rXUyR Drugs

No comments:

Post a Comment