Friday, November 28, 2014

Weekend trips for daughter to see her father in a tiny rv, acceptable or not? Parenting


My daughter is 17 months old, she has always visited her father every other weekend ( pre arraigned by us not through court.) he has recently quit his job and and sold his trailer and bought a small rv. She has no room to play inside although has a lot of room to play outside. He live on his parents plot, although with winter right here, I worry about her well being with him. He has to take her to his grandparents to give her a bath, he has a refrigerator so he can store food. Looks to be somewhat clean, inside is very small, she has no room to play and sleeps in a pack and play. I need opinions on if this is acceptable or not? I personally don't see this as acceptable but as her mom, I want only the best for my daughter .. I also don't want to over step my bounds since it is her biological father.







Submitted November 29, 2014 at 08:04AM by kheprix http://ift.tt/1HMbxJc Parenting

No comments:

Post a Comment