Sunday, November 30, 2014

Looking for easy lunch meals that don't need to be heated up or kept exceptionally cool Paleo


Hi Everyone!


I am a graduate student who spends about 50 hours a week on campus. Unfortunately, I don't have access to a microwave or a refrigerator for meals and buying food nearby is pretty expensive. I pre-make salads but I am getting kind of sick of them! Snacks are easy enough to bring (blueberries or almonds usually) but they don't really fill me up and then I end up over eating when I get home.


So, what are your favorite go to meals and how can I make them work?


Thanks!







Submitted December 01, 2014 at 12:57AM by beef_squatch http://www.reddit.com/r/Paleo/comments/2nv6st/looking_for_easy_lunch_meals_that_dont_need_to_be/ Paleo

No comments:

Post a Comment