Saturday, November 29, 2014

Updated list of items that would make your DIY life easier? (and a few I'm getting for myself) DIY_eJuice


I'm new...just waiting on my shipments to get started and I read through "things you won't know you missed until you need them," and I'm just wondering what everyone would add to that list.


I'm sure if you had thousands of dollars burning a hole in your pocket you would invest in some electronic pipettes...but beyond that what has been useful to DIY'ers? Maybe things you couldn't live without now and use them all the time? Supplies or equipment etc?


I'm personally looking at the e-liquid/paint/nail polish shakers for my bottles.


One of my local B&M's had nic that was going bad and I don't want to experience that peppery taste ever again so I went ahead and got a mini-fridge that was normally 150 but on sale for 99 during Black Friday. I also have a niece and nephew so I got a fridge lock coming: http://www.amazon.com/Refrigerator-Door-Lock-Padlock-White/dp/B00722OIJI/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1417295599&sr=8-3







Submitted November 30, 2014 at 02:51AM by chrisorange http://www.reddit.com/r/DIY_eJuice/comments/2nsdj1/updated_list_of_items_that_would_make_your_diy/ DIY_eJuice

No comments:

Post a Comment