Friday, November 28, 2014

/r/nostupidquestions report: Friday, November 21, 2014 - Thursday, November 27, 2014 subredditreports


Totals: 7 days, 751 posts, 5,309 comments.

Included in this report: The top 400 posts, and 4,121 of the top comments, by 2,388 distinct authors.

No posts were gilded, but 1 comment was gilded.




See the comments for detailed reports and charts.




Most Popular Posts






















































































































































































































ScoreAuthorPost Title
372/u/robandbob I'm a 22 year old male in the US who hasn't been vaccinated. What vaccinations do I need to get, and am I too old to receive some of them?
289/u/SittingDown How many dildos would I have to buy with my credit card in one day to receive a courtesy call from my credit card company?
277/u/olithraz Why does the random button seem to always land on sports or city themed subreddits. Is reddit like 50% sports and city subs?
262/u/en2e When food goes "down the wrong tube", does it just sit in your lungs, like, forever?
258/u/HeyBroh Why do emergency service sirens go from WEEEOOWEEEOOO to WOWOWOWOW?
227/u/Denzien2 Can an epileptic person give themselves a seizure by blinking rapidly?
226/u/penislandbic What does the word "brand" in the sentence "I just got a brand new car." mean?
204/u/AnEvilMuffin If I tie a snake in a knot without breaking its spine, can it untie itself?
181/u/unclewaka Has a cop ever accidentally shot and killed an innocent white person, then got away with it? Has a black cop ever done that?
171/u/iProXi Will my oven cook something faster by putting the item in when the oven has preheated to 200 degrees, or by putting the item in straight away and just monitoring it until it's cooked?
167/u/ohheyitsathroaway What is a "Basic Bitch"?
158/u/EmotionReD If I eat food worth 4000 calories today then skip eating tomorrow, would I gain weight or lose weight? Or do I retain my original weight?
148/u/wild_a Why are some movies only in "select theaters"? Don't the movie makers want as much revenue as they can get?
146/u/Umbersella2 Can you text 911?
144/u/SilverMars How accurate is That 70's Show about portraying life in the 1970s?
138/u/tman916x What the hell is a waifu?
138/u/rikardo_92 Why did they hire someone like Vin Diesel to voice Groot?
138/u/LeapinLou Why weren't all coastal fortifications destroyed before Normandy invasion?
137/u/Quikheat Why do people upload torrents?
122/u/bring-itaroundtown How do female astronauts deal with their periods in space?
119/u/lpilky Why do users say "downvote is not the disagree button"? What is it then?
106/u/catipillar Why do refrigerators have lights but freezers don't?
99/u/Siigari Why do my fingerprints stay on when my skin heals or continues to grow
98/u/Richard-Cranium-MD Isn't it illegal for Dr. Dre and Sir Mix-A-Lot to use titles they don't actually have?
98/u/DaveFromChico Seriously, why HASN'T Leonardo DiCaprio gotten an Oscar?
96/u/westroop How to astronauts relieve "sexual tension" in space?
92/u/Bossballoon What's the point of reincarnation if you lose all your memories anyway?
87/u/Dgameman1 Are humans supposed to eat meat?
83/u/Ancel3 Why does cum turn yellow with time?
79/u/Archenlarry Why do men lose hair on their head but gain hair everywhere else?
77/u/bblbs Why don't we fall out of bed when we sleep at night?
77/u/Mr_Ivysaur If I make traps in my house, and it kills a burglar, how would I respond for it?
74/u/zoruru1 How do I socialize with people who don't have the same interests as me?
73/u/InNeedOfFriends How can we remember song lyrics from songs we haven't heard in a long time when we hear the music?
71/u/bamadeo What are eyes made of?
69/u/gloooble I was pulled over today by a cop for speeding (I was), but he also claimed that I was talking on my cell phone which I hadn't been using at all. Is there any way to refute this claim? Please help, first ticket, really scared
68/u/coppeis How did Ferguson riot end last night? What happened?
66/u/AdamPlaysGames If you fell off of a boat in the middle of the ocean and then the boat drove away...
66/u/Jibalin When you feel sick, why does eating some (or most) foods make you feel worse?
65/u/spicass Can a man ejaculate without an erection?






Submitted November 29, 2014 at 01:04PM by subredditreports http://ift.tt/1FF3om3 subredditreports

No comments:

Post a Comment