Saturday, November 29, 2014

30 [M4F] Feeling like exploring my old prompts from soft vanilla to kinky! dirtypenpals


I've got this wild hair to use some of my old prompts and see if anyone wants to play along.


Escape (the pina colada song) If you are familiar with the yacht rock classic then you'll see where I'm going with this. If not then here's what happens. A guy is browsing through personal ads while his lady is asleep. He's bored with his life and wants something different. An ad catches his eye and he replies to it that they should meet at a bar. When the woman arrives to meet him it is his own lady. She had the same thoughts as him and had posted that ad. They realize that the excitement they were looking for was really each other.


The smut writer's intern Someone is looking for a job and applies to be a secretary / personal assistant for a writer (my character). Unfortunately for this intern the writer is an established writer of erotica and while she's not into it, she needs the job. The writer needs errands and help organizing to meet his deadlines. Some of which involves research. Contacting, local swingers / Dom(mes) or just browsing sex shops for toys. Her curiosity gets the better of her and eventually she becomes part of the research herself.


The Surprise I walked in to the house. It had been a long day and all I can think about is zoning out to the television. I kick off my shoes walk over to the kitchen to grab a beer. My hand freezes on the handle before I can open the refrigerator. There is a muffled buzzing and a dim light on in the bedroom. I walk slowly down the hall and stop at the door. In the corner of the room there is an armchair and it is turned to face the door. You sit naked in the chair, legs spread, one leg casually propped up on the arm. You are rubbing the vibrator slowly on yourself as you stare into my eyes.


Knotty I've always had a fascination with Shibari and the rope work that goes into it. Maybe it was boy scouts and teaching knots or sailing on the weekends. I'm more impressed with the artistry of the craft and the patience and dedication of both the subject and the crafter. You finally decide to indulge me.


A good pet After a hard day at work there is nothing better than coming home to my pet. You wait at the door, holding out your leash for me to take you on a walk. You are excited to see me but are scared that I won't have time for you. I put down my bag and run the leash in my hands, a few tugs to pull you close as you "wag" your tail toy in happiness.


I like to get to know you a little but if you want to start with any of these right off just let me know your limits / kinks. I'm pretty open to anything except extreme violence and poop.







Submitted November 30, 2014 at 05:28AM by dppwhynot http://www.reddit.com/r/dirtypenpals/comments/2nsszm/30_m4f_feeling_like_exploring_my_old_prompts_from/ dirtypenpals

No comments:

Post a Comment