Saturday, November 1, 2014

A few questions from someone new to working in a kitchen Cooking


So I am working at a local restaurant/fast food place and a I really need a few tips from you seasoned veterans out there. Nr 1 is that some of our dishes have grilled chicken breasts like a grilled chicken breast wrap. I always grill the chicken as soon as I get the order but sometimes the wait time can be really long, even when the breasts have been flattened out. Is there a way I could cook them and store them without them becoming dry ?


Another thing is Rucola. We have it for a couple of our salads and for some reason it goes all soggy and gross in just a few days. What is the best way to keep it fresh ? I have very limited refrigerator space but I am not sure if I should keep it sealed or let it breathe and at what temps to keep it at.


Thanks in advance for the help :)







Submitted November 01, 2014 at 11:03PM by Minecraftfinn http://ift.tt/1u83qlp Cooking

No comments:

Post a Comment