Sunday, April 2, 2017

People who claim to lose all self control when drunk? drunk

I knew this couple that would claim they couldn't get drunk because they would always end up having unprotected sex. Now, we've all been drunk before and we've all been VERY drunk before. However, as someone who's favourite alcohol is Everclear and as someone who chugs it straight from the bottle, I never recall a time that I've been so drunk that I lose self control to the point I'd do something absolutely unacceptable while sober.

I completely get that they may get horny and just say "fuck it, I'll pull out" while drunk but to claim that you just cannot stop yourselves from having unprotected sex is outrageous. My inhibitions may drop but I don't change personalities when I drink. It just feels like a chicken shit excuse for people with poor impulse control (and yes, the irony is not lost on someone with too little impulse control to not drink regularly before 1P.M).

Am I in the minority here or what? Am I just enough of an experienced drinker to know how to control myself? No one can deny alcohol can lead to bad decision making but when I think of the bad decisions I've made with alcohol it's always been things like ordering pizza or buying more weed or eating someone else's food from the refrigerator but never shoplifting or getting into a fight or potentially getting some bitch pregnant.



Submitted April 02, 2017 at 09:46PM by KushKingRaza http://ift.tt/2oNxToG drunk

No comments:

Post a Comment