Saturday, April 1, 2017

Does anyone else think Toby and Bob worked together as the Strangler? DunderMifflin

I posted this in r/television but maybe someone here has an opinion.

"I think Toby and Bob Vance of Vance Refrigeration were working together and Phyllis knew. I think someone needs to go back and look at the relationship between Phyllis and Toby leading up to the Stranger times. Just not me, because I'm lazy. "

The threats Phyllis had made about people being wary of upsetting her or Bob, the fact that he could refrigerate bodies if needed (or use refrigerator boxes as hiding places for the Strangler to enter a home). With the latest resurgence of "Toby as the Strangler", I wanted to get my theory out there. If anyone has posted about this before, I'd love a link so I can read the discussion.



Submitted April 01, 2017 at 07:59PM by LittleTillyFooFoo http://ift.tt/2oml1co DunderMifflin

No comments:

Post a Comment