Thursday, April 20, 2017

Combusted in my vapcap... Now what? vaporents

I'm still learning my Ti Woody XLS.

I thought I heard the cool-down click... In sudden retrospect it could have been the refrigerator or a cat or something, so I stopped the current heat cycle just in case and took a draw to see if it was still in the last cycle. It was...

It was interesting, the ash flavor I never noticed from my pre-vape days... Also I think I like the smoking high for my bedtime indica...

Anyway, do I have to clean my condenser/chamber? Is it possible I broke the calibration of the tip, or as long as it does the cool-down click, it's good? It did do the cool-down click...

Thanks!



Submitted April 20, 2017 at 12:08PM by familycircussucks http://ift.tt/2ou5jrX vaporents

No comments:

Post a Comment