Sunday, November 2, 2014

What gift wrap can you use for baked and/or glazed polymer clay items? polymerclay


I'm fairly new to polymer clay, but upon discovering I have a potential talent for making miniature foods, I've decided that everyone I know will get handmade polymer refrigerator magnets for Christmas this year, haha.


So now I wonder what kind of gift wrap is safe to use on baked and/or glazed polymer clay items (i use Fimo and Cernit, with Fimo's glaze), without it transferring color or texture onto the clay? Can I just use regular gift wrapping paper and paper tissue? And can I wrap them in fabric? Are all types of plastic safe when the polymer is baked? Thanks for any answers!







Submitted November 02, 2014 at 05:22PM by PixiePastels http://ift.tt/1ucac9S polymerclay

No comments:

Post a Comment