Sunday, November 2, 2014

I burned a pizza PointlessStories


A couple months ago I was looking for something to eat for lunch. There wasn't anything in the refrigerator, but there was a frozen pizza in the freezer! I turned on the convection setting on the oven and left it to heat up. My younger brother was home from college with his girlfriend and saw that I had the convection setting on. He started calling me an idiot and said it would burn the pizza. He turned it onto regular oven mode and I came back, turned it back to convection, put the pizza in and set the timer...


After 18 minutes I went to check on the pizza. In the heat of the moment, I accidentally pressed the broil button instead of convect. The pizza was burnt to a crisp. My brother thought he was right, called me an idiot and went to the teriyaki place down the street. I ate two pieces of burned pizza.







Submitted November 03, 2014 at 12:06AM by The_Friskiest_Dingo http://ift.tt/1udC3ql PointlessStories

No comments:

Post a Comment