Saturday, November 1, 2014

2 month old milk snake not eating, she escaped for 2 days and is very hostile now snakes


This is my third time trying to feed her and she has yet to eat(Bought her two weeks ago at Repticon). Once on the 24th, 6 days after I bought her, when she escaped my feeding box(My own stupidity) and was missing in my house for two days. I tried again on the 29th with no success, and again yesterday with no success. Prior to her escaping she seemed very docile, I handled her multiple times with no problems whatsoever, but she panicked and thrashed and bit me when I finally found her under my refrigerator and whenever I reach toward her she keeps striking at me. I've tried to leave her alone so she can calm down but two weeks(Plus possibly longer depending on when the breeder last fed her) seems excessive for a snake that's ~10 weeks old. I've been offering frozen/thawed pinkies that seem well within her ability to eat, though I can't really move the mouse around a lot when I offer it because she is constantly striking. Looking for some options :(







Submitted November 02, 2014 at 10:04AM by PanicWins http://ift.tt/1DJ1hfO snakes

No comments:

Post a Comment