Monday, April 3, 2017

Why do LED's flicker on tv ir wobble when viewed by the naked eye? technology

I was in the TV industry for a long time and have noticed LED headlights and computer screens flicker...which is odd to me considering current monitors (4K) which can redraw screens at an average of 60fps are reading LED's in a similar way that old tube TV's were reading a computer screen refreshing 525 scan lines. It's a different technology and I'm a bit unclear as to why LEDs tend to "flash". Another thing, when I was growing up, I noticed the LEDs on say, a clock radio or a refrigerator tended to "wobble" as I approached or moved side-to-side while looking at it. What exactlay is going on here?



Submitted April 03, 2017 at 01:01PM by billbryan516 http://ift.tt/2nR8BrT technology

No comments:

Post a Comment