Saturday, April 1, 2017

LG Refrigerator with crappy design appliancerepair

I have an LG refrigerator - model LSC26905TT. The plastic tubing cracked right at the place where it enters the bottom of the freezer door. This is the tubing that goes from the filter in the refrigerator to the dispenser in the freezer door.

I've taken the freezer door off in an attempt to pull more of the tubing out of the freezer door so that I can cut off the cracked part and connect it to the plastic coupling thing. However, I can't pull any more tubing out of the freezer door, so I can't get enough slack to do this. I also tried adding anther coupling thing right where the tubing cracked, but I can't even get enough slack to do that. It's crazy that the tubing can't be replaced, right? I'll have to get a new freezer door or a whole new refrigerator if I want the water dispenser to work just because of a crack in a five dollar piece of tubing. Crazy!

Unless, of course, anyone can think of a solution I've overlooked... I'm grateful for any suggestions!



Submitted April 02, 2017 at 08:01AM by theyellowleaf http://ift.tt/2n08pbf appliancerepair

No comments:

Post a Comment