Monday, April 3, 2017

Hello..May I ..write this...? Assistance

Hello..May I ..write this...?

Hello... I.. really didn't like to ask for help...like this.. But now, I can't even afford to pay small transportation fee for school and part-time job.. All the debt and interest is gnawing at me. Few days ago, I was worried about eating food. But now, I'm warring about that I can't anything for eating food. Besides,Today, I walked 10 kilometers, and the boss said to me pay the money later. It couldn’t be worse. I don't know what to do. The refrigerator is empty and nobody can help me, and I have to walk 10 kilometers tomorrow for part time job. I can't even think about going to school. The worst thing is that my period will start in the next few days. Just thinking about it makes me shudder. I wish I hadn't been a woman. I hate this situation. So, I'm writing.. Can't anyone help you little? Really sorry..and thank you. I shall never forget your kindness. and I will always pray god bless you .

http://ift.tt/2oPjJDx



Submitted April 03, 2017 at 11:55AM by abs213 http://ift.tt/2n3a2os Assistance

No comments:

Post a Comment