Saturday, April 1, 2017

Anyone try any new recipes this week, or planning on adding a new dish to next week's menu? xxketo

I made a cheesy spinach stuffed chicken this week. It was fantastic!

Tonight, I also made fathead pizza for the first time. I topped it with pesto, chopped baby spinach, mozzarella, pepperoni and I unrolled and chopped up a few of those meat/cheese spirals with sopressata and prosciutto (I'm sick of snacking on the rolls, so it was good to get rid of them). Mind blown!!

I'm looking to you ladies for more inspiration!

I've been thinking about making a type of dessert, but I'm scared to awaken my sweet tooth. In fact I bought strawberries and blueberries, but after they sat in the refrigerator for a week, I fed them to the chickens today. Meh. Maybe someday?



Submitted April 02, 2017 at 04:07AM by KriSTAR121212 http://ift.tt/2mZGLes xxketo

No comments:

Post a Comment