Saturday, December 27, 2014

Roommate demands keeping the place at 59 degrees during winter, so I get even. ProRevenge


Honestly, I should have known better than to live with this person since her mother owned the place; however, I was in college and it seemed convenient after meeting them through a mutual friend.


Amy and I split the utility bills evenly yet she thought it was fine to keep the place at 59 degrees during winter. Of course, I offered a reasonable compromise of 67 degrees since that would be halfway between the temperature she wanted versus what I wanted. She refused to budge since she claimed she couldn't handle a temperature above 65 degrees and that she was trying to save money, so I call up her landlord, which is her mother as I mentioned above.


Surprisingly, her mother is equally immature and childish about the situation to the point of also refusing despite me contributing financially to the energy bill. My 1st act of revenge was informing Amy's mother that my mother and I are concerned about Amy's sex life. Moreover, I specified that Amy has been bringing home random strangers and that Amy told me herself she's been with over 20 guys already despite being only in her early 20s, which is all true. Amy's mother is speechless for a moment before asking me how I would feel if Amy told something personal about myself to my mother. I respond that I have nothing to hide, so I wouldn't care, which is also true.


Next, I tell Amy that I'll be turning up the thermostat to 80 degrees whenever she's not home from now on. This 2nd act of revenge continues for a few days before she finally gives in to meeting me halfway.


Unfortunately, I couldn't resist committing a 3rd act of revenge. Yes, I realize this part was possibly crossing the line, but I had enough at this point. A while ago Amy had informed me that her stepfather used to feed her grilled cheese sandwiches after molesting her. Well, I may have brought home a grilled cheese sandwich one day and made sure to place it in the front of the refrigerator for a certain someone to see.







Submitted December 27, 2014 at 10:25PM by ailurophile1991 http://www.reddit.com/r/ProRevenge/comments/2qjia6/roommate_demands_keeping_the_place_at_59_degrees/ ProRevenge

No comments:

Post a Comment