Sunday, December 28, 2014

[Request] A compact lunch box/bag for the commuting office worker BuyItForLife


Hi /r/BuyItForLife,


I've been through about 8 different lunch bags, and I always seem to get stuck with poorly-made bags that get turn up after barely a few months of use.


I need a compact, durable, easy-to-clean lunch bag/box that fits into a cramped backpack, and fits nicely into a crowded office refrigerator.


Any suggestions? I'm willing to spend extra if it means that I won't get stuck with crappy bags. I'll even use an item that isn't intended for food storage, just as long as it's useful.







Submitted December 29, 2014 at 12:12AM by sohungrynow http://www.reddit.com/r/BuyItForLife/comments/2qmv0k/request_a_compact_lunch_boxbag_for_the_commuting/ BuyItForLife

No comments:

Post a Comment