Sunday, December 28, 2014

In need of good, easy, food for my 4 year old and myself. EatCheapAndHealthy


I live in a small house so I don't have an oven or a full size refrigerator. Just a microwave, toaster over and an induction top. I am new to getting my son on my own (long story short, we had to go to my mom's before, but for the last month I've gotten him on my own) I want to get good foods to cook for him but my weekly grocery budget has been 35-45 dollars a week for 2 years now. Most of what I normally get, he calls gross. I survive on lots of rice, pato sauce, ground beef, things like that. So what can I get that's cheap but will be suitable for me and a 4 year old? I do have a crockpot also, but it cracked this morning so I don't know now long I have left with that bad boy.







Submitted December 29, 2014 at 06:42AM by PrincessTacoTaco http://www.reddit.com/r/EatCheapAndHealthy/comments/2qnzvb/in_need_of_good_easy_food_for_my_4_year_old_and/ EatCheapAndHealthy

No comments:

Post a Comment