Monday, December 29, 2014

Did you lose your hamburger at Dupont/Ossington? toronto


I found a perfectly good hamburger on the bench at Dupont and Ossington while waiting for my friend to get his fur coat out of storage so he could hock it and pay a drug debt. It looks really good, and I couldn't see how anyone would just abandon it.


Anyways, I didn't know what to do, and I know there are some sketchy people in that neighbourhood, so I took it home and it is now safe in my refrigerator.


I will keep it until NYE, and if unclaimed, I will eat it as a special NYE snack.


Do not PM me as I do not read PMs; if this is your burger, please describe it in the comments section of this webzone, below this post.


Happy Holidays, everyone.







Submitted December 29, 2014 at 09:57PM by TorontoBob22 http://www.reddit.com/r/toronto/comments/2qpypp/did_you_lose_your_hamburger_at_dupontossington/ toronto

No comments:

Post a Comment