Monday, December 29, 2014

24[M4F] - A Writer In New York dirtypenpals


Back with another fun roleplay idea. As per usual, I tend to prefer more romantic ladies, so if you have an air of sensuality, you get preference. Other than that, hard limits here are violence, degradation, scat/watersports, ageplay.




My New York apartment was, more often than not, in a surprising state of disarray. Such was the life of an artist or, more specifically, a writer. Manuscripts littered the coffee table, various rejection and acceptance letters were strewn about the kitchen, tacked to cork boards or pinned to the refrigerator door. The most orderly room, ironically enough, was the office. In fact, the only stray elements there were the electric guitar and amplifier stashed in the corner by the large, poplar bookshelf.


Sitting on the couch in the early morning light and watching the news on the television, I watch the hustle and bustle of life across the country. A steaming coffee mug sits atop some papers on the table, no doubt leaving a rather noticeable chestnut ring over some forms or another.


Just as I'm pondering a late breakfast, a knock at the door breaks my revere. Was I supposed to have company this morning? "Just a second," I call, changing quickly from my pajama pants into jeans and a plain, white tee shirt. Still barefoot, I jog to the door and open it slowly. "Yes?"




Ladies, be detailed with your reply. You could be my manager or publicist, come to check on my latest work, or my girlfriend, or a neighbor or even a stranger with the wrong apartment door. I'm looking forward to seeing what you come up with.







Submitted December 29, 2014 at 08:41PM by FolarinMask http://www.reddit.com/r/dirtypenpals/comments/2qpr7v/24m4f_a_writer_in_new_york/ dirtypenpals

No comments:

Post a Comment