Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Starving artist looking for support and advice on taking my art to the next level Advice


Hello, I've discovered something quite special over the years and have been perfecting it and studying it for a long time now (about 20 years) that i call "Stealth" art. It's a brand new art medium that involves real 3d effects on flat metal, and is quite revolutionary to the art industry. It has implications in custom automotive paint, advertizing, signage, interior decorating, wall art, architecture, contemporary art, instillation art, and pretty much anything that has flat metal (doors, refrigerators, desktops, railings ect...). I've been trying to get this art noticed for three years now, and even though everyone who sees it is blown away, I can't gain any revenue from it and I've had to work countless odd jobs and do body work just to stay afloat and barely get by. Currently I'm homeless sleeping in my brothers garage on a floor mat and this is the biggest attempt at a campaign I've ever had. Any advice or support would help.


Here is a link to my main platform for getting my work recognized. http://ift.tt/1zLv76F







Submitted October 30, 2014 at 05:50AM by Liquid_Wizard http://ift.tt/1042Xn2 Advice

No comments:

Post a Comment