Thursday, October 30, 2014

I need ideas for lunch ingredients I can keep at work without a refrigerator. EatCheapAndHealthy


I have been trying to save money and eat healthy by packing a lunch every morning for work, but I am finding that it is hard to keep up with assembling a sandwich every morning and still leave on time. I have to get up before sunrise, and I am not much of a morning person. I also can't leave work for a lunch break, so the only other option is cafeteria food, which is not always healthy.


I need ideas for food that I can keep at work without a refrigerator, so I don't have to prepare something every morning. So far I have oatmeal, almond butter, bread, honey, apples, and dried fruit, all of which can be combined in many delicious ways. I would love some ideas for things that are not sweet, however, because it seems like this selection might get boring fast. I try not to eat too much salt, so low sodium suggestions would be even better. I have easy access to a coffee pot, which I have been using to heat water for my oatmeal, and slightly less convenient access to a microwave.


Thanks in advance for all your great ideas!







Submitted October 31, 2014 at 04:41AM by sumobumblebee http://ift.tt/1wKiaEF EatCheapAndHealthy

No comments:

Post a Comment